Oxford Tutorial College
As part of a major rebranding, Oxford Tutorial College wanted a new website. Alberon had helped OTC with the optimisation of the site over a number of years, so naturally they came to us for help with their new site.
An important part of the brief was to maintain the high search engine ranking the previous site had.
The new website was to have a number of enquiry forms, the data from which needed to be provided in a format so that it could be automatically imported into OTC’s prospective student databases.
The site needed to be live by the time the A level results came out in August.
The finished website has the following features:
- All static pages under the control of the CMS, including a news page.
- Forms for enrolment, accommodation, prospectus and enquiries. Data emailed to OTC in a format suitable for data import.
- Hot topics boxes on the right hand side.
- Search box.
- Site map (automatically generated).
- Pages fully optimised with appropriate meta tags etc.
The award winning open source content management system CMS Made Simple was used.
Are you looking for something like this? Why not get in touch with us?
Glossary of Terms
- CMS Made Simple (CMSMS)
CMSMS is an open source content management system, which allows non-technical users to manage their own website content.