Restore outcomes monitoring system
Restore has a number of different funders. Each has different requirements for reporting on measures of success. They needed to replace several unwieldy spreadsheets with a database.
Restore wanted an outcomes monitoring system to track the activities undertaken with their clients. They wanted the system to be as simple as possible. The users would be employees working from home who needed a web front end. They wanted the reporting to be very easy
What we did
We had a number of meetings to understand their requirements. Then we produced a specification. The design included the flexibility to change the reports by specifying on a screen which fields were to be included. We agreed which data would be migrated.
- Capturing client information
- Recording their activities
- Recording attendance at training and courses
- Recording outcomes such as qualifications and work placement
- A reminders system to ensure that regular activities are done and recorded.
- Reports for funders
- Ad-hoc queries for administration use.
- Exception reports to improve data quality
- Administration screens for the static data e.g. list of funders
The web front end is written in ASP.NET. Office users also have an Access front end. The database is SQL Server.
Are you looking for something like this? Why not get in touch with us?