Do you need help with your database?
- Outgrown your spreadsheets?
- Need to modify a database that no-one really understands?
- Want to integrate two or more systems?
- Locked out of your database?
- Want better information from your database?
- Need to let several people access your database at once?
Then we can help you!
Our typical customer is a small to medium enterprise, or a department of a larger organisation, whose existing systems no longer meet their needs.
Evidence for this might include:
- Regularly hitting limits in the system
- Performance problems
- Serious data quality problems
- Lost revenue when you do not know who has or should be paying for maintenance or warranty
- Inability to meet new legislation and working practices, e.g. on quality and traceability
- Inability to access the database remotely, via the web
- Even simple changes, such as a change to the VAT rate, take far too long or are not possible
- You cannot get the data you want out of the system
- You have to wait for another person to finish before you can access the system
We can help you with all these problems.
We love databases and are passionate about data quality. We have skills in a wide variety of databases and programming languages, and we are happy to either work with your existing system, or help you create one from scratch.
Examples of databases we work with include Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ingres, FileMaker and DB2.
Please take a look at our software development case studies to see some of the projects we’ve worked on in the past.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with us, please call 01865 794009 or email us.