Are you looking for bespoke software or web development in the education and education service provider sector?
- Behind the scenes, you will have many different systems, apps and databases to manage students, staff, parent communications and service providers. This can be a headache to manage. Technology changes fast, perhaps your software or website is simply outdated.
- You may be looking for a user-friendly, secure and GDPR compliant platform to manage people, educational progress and administration. It must integrate with an easy-to-use website interface. Or you may just need a new app or up-to-date website to meet your standards.
Our internal systems are now much more reliable and work. Whenever we add something new, Dave is good at translating & understanding what is in my head, but also at coming up with new ideas.
Our vast experience in the education sector is at your disposal. As well as bespoke software development we also create websites that understand the needs of educators. We work with:
- Primary schools (Dragon School)
- Secondary (Martins School)
- Universities + HE institutions (University of Oxford, Oxford Brookes)
- Education service providers (Viamonde, Oxford University Press, turn IT on, Fresh Start Catering)
If you’re an education service provider, we are able to help your business-critical software and integrate it with a user-friendly interface.
The end result was certainly what we had been looking for and I feel the website is now as fresh as the day it was handed over. Even I have managed to put up the news items for our GCSE results and A levels!
You can have the confidence that our approachable, Oxford-based team has the skills and experience to deliver a system on time, on budget and on specification. We create secure, easy to use solutions for educators and education services providers to communicate and manage the critical internal operations more effectively.
If you would like to enquire, please get in touch, a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have a query or would like to know more, we’d love to hear from you.