Alberon's Web Design Services
As an Alberon customer, you benefit from our 19 years of experience designing websites for organisations in Oxfordshire and beyond. We aim to understand your business, and we will work with you to create a web design that allows you to achieve your goals.
Research & analysis
We will work with you to identify the requirements of your new website.
- Stakeholder research. We can undertake stakeholder surveys to determine requirements and use the latest online tools to share ideas and gather feedback. Understanding stakeholder requirements early on can save time down the line.
- Competitor analysis. We will look at competitor websites, consider web design trends and ideas, and examine what you like and dislike about your existing website. Looking at examples helps us better understand what type of website you want.
- Analytics & heat-mapping. We can look at your Google analytic results to determine what content is performing. We can look at visitor numbers and which marketing channels are effective at driving traffic. We can also employ heat mapping tools to determine how users navigate your website and what content appeals to your target market.
We work with you to get a clear understanding of your vision and create a digital strategy.
- Web design strategy. We will create a web design strategy with you, establishing your goals and objectives for the site, as it will strongly influence the design of your website and keep you on track as you progress through the process.
- Marketing strategy. We will consider your marketing strategy and how the website redesign will help you meet your overall marketing goals. How effective your current activity is will provide a clear picture of what content and user journeys are working and what you want to keep.
- User personas. We can create user personas of your typical web users using qualitative and quantitative data if required. Understanding who is using your website will help us design a website that satisfies the needs of your target audience and encourages them to take action – purchase your product or complete a contact form.
Our highly skilled Oxford-based web designers will design a website that appeals to your target audience and delivers an enhanced user experience.
- User experience design (UX). We use UX design to create websites that consider the visitor and how they use your website. We look at how your site functions, rather than just how it looks, so we can structure it to fit in with your website’s priorities, messages and goals.
- Information architecture. We establish and present the architecture of your new website using the latest interactive tools. We want to gain feedback on the look, feel and user experiences. The project team will confirm the typeface, logos, layout and functionality.
- Sitemapping. We will create a detailed sitemap of your new website, outlining all the proposed pages and how they are connected. The sitemap will enable us to identify, sort and prioritise your content and key messages and map out user journeys.
- Wireframes. We will create fully interactive wireframes, complete with clickable buttons and real example user journeys outlined in the sitemap. The wireframes allow you to visualise the basic layout of key pages and how they will connect to other pages. You can use them to test proposed user journeys before we add any graphic design. Using the latest technology, you can share the wireframes with stakeholders and gather feedback.
- Web page mock-ups. Once the layout is finalised, we will add some graphic design to your pages – if required creating new colour palettes to complement and enhance your brand. We will provide visual mock-ups of pages using the latest interactive online tools that allow you to test the pages and add comments.
- Online digital brand kit. We can create a digital pack that includes all the tools to present a seamless and consistent brand across all your digital channels, such as icons for your social media pages, logos, favicons, colour palettes and guidelines on how to use them.
- Responsive web design. We will design your website to be mobile-friendly, meeting the requirements of the desktop and mobile versions of your website. Your website will deliver the best possible user experience, no matter what device your visitor is using.
Web Design testing
- Testing & review. We can conduct basic A/B testing to get feedback on early designs by creating slightly different wireframes. We can employ heat mapping tools to gather data on how people are interacting with the layouts.
Get in touch
We design websites that make organisations more efficient and grow. Get in touch and find out how we can help your business.
Standard in every project
Every development project we do includes a host of services to ensure the best software or web solution possible.Find out more