Home Managed web hosting
Managed Web Hosting for Business
We’ve been hosting websites for nearly 20 years and have built up a strong knowledge of what businesses need.
- We provide secure, reliable UK-based web hosting you can trust to keep your website up and running.
- By ensuring security, speed and resilience are of the highest quality, we keep your web application working for you.
- Our expert support team is also on hand to answer any hosting queries you may have – you can simply send them an email or give them a call.
Secure Web Hosting
Security is something we take very seriously at Alberon and our hosting provision includes a multitude of security features to protect your website.
- SSL. We protect your user’s data from malicious attacks by providing SSL encryption for every site as standard.
- Regular monitoring. Our rigorous monitoring checks our servers 24/7 for unusual activity. We have firewalls in place to block any malicious attacks and we scan all uploads to your website to prevent dangerous files from being added.
- Password protection. We enforce robust security measures, such as strong passwords, and use industry best practices to reduce the chance of a successful attack.
A website that loads quickly is vital to provide customers with a good user experience and will help you to win business.
We limit the number of websites we host per server to make sure that your website continues to run as quickly and efficiently as possible and always delivers the best possible experience to your visitor.
We will also regularly check your hosting provision to ensure it meets your current requirements and we will advise and recommend any changes if necessary.
We take daily backups of your system and keep them for up to 6 months.
If your site is compromised, having regular backups of your system means we can get your system back up as soon as possible. Our hosting packages include any work necessary to get your system back fully operational.
As part of our quality control process, we will build three versions of your website – a development site, staging site and the live website.
Any changes we make to the website will be made on the development site first, allowing us to complete any updates in a secure test environment. They will then be fully tested by a member of the development team to ensure they’ve been implemented properly and have had no knock-on effect on other functionality across the website.
Changes requiring your approval will be pushed to the staging site for you to check, ensure you are happy with and offer any feedback, before being applied to the live website.
To help protect your investment, and make sure it continues to meet the needs of your business, we provide regular maintenance to keep your website secure, stable and up-to-date.
The frameworks used to build your website and third-party plugins your system needs will receive regular updates providing new features, improvements and security patches. As part of our maintenance package, we apply these updates in a safe development environment and test them thoroughly before pushing them live.
We do the same with our technologies. Servers have a lifespan and we monitor their effectiveness. We will proactively migrate your applications to new, updated hardware when necessary.
As part of any development project, we may include 3rd party technology to provide some specific functionality in your application. This could be in the form of a WordPress plugin, for example. Although many are free, each premium 3rd party technology we add to your application will require a licence.
During the build process we can manage any licence necessary for a project. We will purchase the licence, take care of the admin and ensure keys are correctly installed and securely stored.
Many of the licences need to be renewed annually. Any plugins or additional technology required as part of a software or development will be managed by us and we will undertake the renewal process for you.
Get in touch with a member of the team to find out more
Need managed web hosting?
Get in touch and let’s get startedGet in touch