Software development to improve business processes
Our team of skilled developers will build you software application that:
- enhances the performance and productivity of your organisation
- improves the customer experience
- streamlines processes and improves efficiencies
- is tailor-made to meet the requirements of your organisation.
Our experienced team can:
- integrate 3rd party software
- customise an existing system
- build a new software application from scratch.
- link to other systems, including existing software, websites or anything else that will help streamline your internal processes.
We will build you a secure system, and have processes in place to make sure our coding is of the highest quality.
Before going live, your system will be tested by your developer, a senior developer and your project manager to make sure it meets our high standards.
Bespoke software solutions
- Every system we build is specific to your organisation, team and goals.
- Our tried and tested process is the result of over 20 years experience of creating bespoke software solutions for organisations.
- Our collaborative processes allow us to understand your organisation and the users of the system so we can build a solution tailored to your exact needs.
- Your dedicated project manager will help guide you through the project.
Expert software development team
Our dedicated team will guide you through software strategy, scoping and planning phases, and end with the development of an end-to-end system that we can support as it continues to grow with your business. This process leaves no stone unturned, including planning for mobile and tablet devices, user experiences, branding, design and quality testing.
Research & development
- Software strategy – We work with you to establish the goals and objectives of the project.
- Stakeholder engagement – We will work with you to establish what your users are looking to achieve. We may mean conducting user interviews, questionnaires and research with stakeholders.
- Analysis – We will research similar systems to get an idea of what you like, dislike and need for your own.
- Wireframing – We will demonstrate your proposed system via an interactive wireframe to establish user journeys. We will use them to gather feedback and get your agreement before we start development. The wireframes will show you exactly how the system will work, as early as the planning phase.
We understand that staff will not always be in the office, but may still need to access the system from home or on the go. This means making the system accessible, even when not connected to the internet or when using a smaller screen – such as mobile and tablet. We will establish these requirements during our discovery phase and build the system accordingly.
Need help with a software project?
Get in touch and let’s get startedGet in touch